Athlete's foot is a fungal infection that manifests most commonly on the skin of the people. But in some cases, a fungal) infection that can hit the internal organs (of the deep mycoses. Age restrictions for this disease. But, like human medicine, which is manifested in the most common disease in children and the elderly.
Fungal infections of the skin such factors can trigger:
- a long course of the medication;
- weakened immunity;
- Alcohol abuse and Smoking;
- chronic diseases of infectious character;
- poor personal Hygiene;
- improper diet or consumption of substandard food.
Acquiring mycosis of the feet or another part of the body you can. in public areas, shower, swimming pool, Sauna and similar facilities That is why you go there in your Slippers and do not use other personal Hygiene items.
A fungal infection can be transmitted the following ways:
- through close contact with an already infected Person;
- Appliances for manicure;
- by towels, personal Hygiene items;
- by the shoes;
- microtrauma of the skin.
To grab the particular "light" fungal infection on the body of the people with a weak immunity.
Nature of the lesion
The most common fungal organisms meeting the following areas of the human body:
- Skin of the fuselage;
- the groin area.
In rarer clinical fungal cases may be infectious beat and also the internal organs of the human body.
Fungal infections of the skin begins to show only at the stage of progression of the disease. The symptoms of mycosis are as follows:
- Exfoliation fungal infested areas of skin;
- severe itching;
- Formation of diaper rash, especially in the interdigital area;
- Skin rashes in the Form of spots;
- the formation of bubbles, which burst and dry up;
- strong scaling.
Athlete's foot can be. not only in the Form of the above symptoms In most cases, suffering and toes nails — they become brittle, dark color.
Classification of mycoses
In the official medicine of such a classification of fungal infections accepted:
- systemic or deep mycoses – the defeat of the internal organs. Often, pathology, and the surrounding tissue sites;
- telae — defeat of the skin and the bone;
- epidermolisis – defeat is only the superficial layer of the Epidermis (skin tissue);
- superficial fungal defeat of the scalp, squamous epithelium of the Epidermis.
As practice shows, systemic mycoses quite rare and only in cases, when a different background disease and weaken the immune system.
Athlete's foot is the most common type of fungal disease. The infection occurs most saunas are common in public areas – showers, swimming Pools,. In this case, such symptoms may be observed:
- Itching and discomfort while walking;
- Ulcers and cracks in the interdigital area;
- the skin of the foot is rough.
Since athlete's foot is almost to diagnose impossible in the early stages, the treatment is quite complicated. Therefore, at the first signs, you should immediately consult your skin doctor.
Even athlete's foot, treat the foot, is not recommended, as it can only worsen the Situation. The rule will disappear with the use of special antifungal ointments symptoms, but the disease does not go away. A relapse can be shown at any time.
Mycosis of the nails
Fungal infections of the nails or onychomycosis called yeast, or fungal spores. The danger of this type of disease is that such fungal compounds in the body of virtually any Person. So for the fungus, under favourable circumstances, quickly begins to develop pathological process. Fungal infection of the nails, according to statistics, diagnosed with 1/10 part of the population as a whole.
The etiology of the disease is the following:
- Damage to the nail plate and okolokozhnoe the land;
- wearing tight shoes (fungal infection of the toenails);
- non-compliance with the hygienic aspects during the manicure, and other similar procedures.
The treatment of mycosis of the nails – drug therapy combined with a mechanical action. Be sure to remove the affected nail. It should not damage very gently on the skin. In General, in the affected nails available-like organisms is highly fungal. Injury to the skin can trigger fungal infections of the skin.
Fungal infection of the skin
Due to the defeat of the skin can be attributed to, and zoster as the disease by fungal organisms. The most common fungal smooth skin of the trunk diagnosed in children and the elderly. But also people from other age groups are susceptible to disease.
Treatment for a disease of this kind in the early stages is relatively good. With the right approach and the passage of the full treatment relapse occurs very rarely.
Athlete's foot inguinal
Athlete's foot inguinal occurs in both men and women. Such a manifestation of fungal pathology caused by fungal-like organisms. The etiology of this type of the disease due to factors:
- poor personal Hygiene;
- the wearing of tight, synthetic underwear;
- Sexual intercourse with an already infected Person.
The symptoms in this case are as follows:
- Itching in the genital area;
- Rash red or dark brown in the groin area;
- the affected area of the skin will be bright red;
This type of the disease does not affect the deep mycosis, so safe again is relatively good. It is worth noting that, in contrast to mycosis of the nails, the disease shows itself almost in the first stages of the disease, and this simplifies the diagnosis and the treatment.
The defeat of the scalp
Fungal infection of the head severe symptoms has skin. This defeat gribkom of the people is expressed as follows:
- the hair in the affected area to break off 1-2 mm of the skin;
- the patches of red color are formed;
Fungal infections of this type is almost the same as ringworm. Most frequently ill children of preschool age and older people.
The treatment should start immediately. The disease develops rather quickly, especially in people with a weakened immune system. Maybe the complete baldness.
The diagnosis includes the physical examination by the doctor-dermatologist. After the explanation of the history, Instrumental study was conducted. With the affected area of the skin scraping taken for the investigation. Just then, the doctor will provides accurate diagnosis and assigns the proper course of treatment.
The treatment is carried out in dependence on the localization of the lesion. In General, combination therapy is practiced:
- Taking medications;
- mechanical removal of the lesion (if this defeat of the nail);
- local therapy — treatment ointments, ramis.
Necessarily the damaged nail plate to remove. If this is not possible immediately, a special ointment for the softening of the nail. After that, nail is almost painless, a special pair of pliers or scissors is removed.
The treatment of mycosis only the intended skin doctor. Even the use of natural remedies without the recommendation of the doctor is inadmissible. Even if the manifestations of the disease don't more, is to say it, that the disease disappeared completely.
Prevention of fungal infections includes the following services:
- the observance of personal Hygiene;
- you are not using any outside shoes, toiletries;
- make sure that tools in the Salons were sterile;
- do not wear tight synthetic underwear;
- should narrow shoes shall be deleted;
- in public areas only walk in your shoes.
Those who moved out of every type of athlete's foot, you should controlled systematically at the skin doctor. After the completion of treatment – not less than 3 times per month. Thereafter, a minimum of 3 times in a year. Also follow the General health and the immune system is worth strengthening.