Psoriasis is one of the cutaneous muscle, of a recurrent nature. Today to get rid of the do not manage the disease completely. It is also known that psoriasis is transferred from person to person, household, sexually or otherwise. The disease has an autoimmune character and is almost always accompanied by an inflammatory process, as well as flaking of the skin. The symptoms of psoriasis is the emergence of Psoriasis on the patient's body skin rashes in the Form of red or pink Plaques. The affected areas of the body, in most cases, covered with whitish or gray scales covered.
The cause of Psoriasis is not fully understood. It is believed that the pathology arises under the influence of various external and internal factors. Today, there are several theories that explain the possible causes for the development of the disease. But all are not confirmed officially, there's no proof in the practice.Among the possible causes of psoriasis are the following:
- Inheritance. According to the statistics, more than 60% of all patients with the disease, pathology celebrated, and in the case of close relatives of the blood line.
- The weakening of the work of the immunity. Scientists believe that this is the impetus for the development of the disease.
- The transmission of diseases of infectious character.
- The wrong diet.
- Bad Habits.
- Under cooling, as well as the change of the climate.
- Chemical burns of the skin are the consequence of prolonged stay in direct sunlight.
- Various injuries and skin damage.
Besides the skin, psoriasis often extends to the nails and joints. Psoriatic Arthritis is considered to be one of the most difficult types of pathology. In the course of the disease joints and ligaments of the patient's suffering, leading to decreased mobility and even disability.
The first signs of psoriasis
Many patients mistakenly believe that the psoriasis hit only the skin of the be able, without special danger to the internal organs of the human body. This view is wrong. The fact that the pathology of system. The disease can not only the formation of Plaques provoke on the body, changing the structure of the nails and the joints, as well as a significant negative impact on the kidneys, the liver, and the cardiovascular systemThe first symptoms of the disease can include the following:
- Feeling of weakness and malaise;
- the emergence of the chronic fatigue;
- on the part of mental health can be observed Depression, anxiety and dejection.
- Hands and feet;
- The area of the groin and armpits;
- Elbows and knees;
- Skin folds (especially in obese people);
- Hairy cover of the head;
- the inner surface of the thighs;
- the sex organs.
In addition, there is a kind of disease, such as Psoriasis of the nails (the suffering of the nail plate), the defeat of the eyes and psoriatic Arthritis (change in the structure of the joints and ligaments).
So where begins the psoriasis? In most cases, on the body of the patient, the so-called Plaques appear. The red inflamed patches that are a few millimeters above the surface of the healthy skin. The first symptoms of Psoriasis can be in the Form of isolated lesions. In different parts 2-3 tiles of small size may occur. Be rashes are intensive and cover quite a wide range of areas of the skin. A special feature is the symmetrical arrangement of the patches.
Depending on the type of lesions and disease in medical practice, the following types of parts:
- Point. Here rashes quite small, with a diameter of more than 2-3 mm is not.
- Drip the body. This Form of psoriatic Plaques grains reach a size of lenses. Externally, spots are reminiscent of drops.
- Coin. Spots have rounded the size of a coin, externally.
Symptoms of psoriasis of the scalp
Then you find out how do I know psoriasis that provide the fiber-like people. The first signs of this kind of disease are redness and itching. Further, the skin in the affected areas of several swells and rises in the area where it will soon be Plaques appear. In the first phases of Plaque strong scrolls and accompanied by intense itching.
It is worth noting that the hair will not be damaged in this disease and the view that Psoriasis can cause hair loss, you are wrong.
In the course of the development of the disease, Plaques can be made of the area of the fiber-like intercession distributed on the forehead, temples, back of the neck.
Symptoms of Psoriasis of the palms and feet
A different type of pathology of the Palmar-plantar psoriasis. Signs of Psoriasis in women and men with this Form of disease are absolutely identical. The main Symptom is a strong coarsening and stratification of the cells of the Dermis on the hands and soles of the feet. Sometimes pathology is reminiscent of a lot of corns with small cracks.
Aggravated the disease, mobility of the hands and feet the course. The provoked injuries and bleeding in the area of the affected land.
Palmar-plantar Psoriasis, in most cases, there is at the same time on the feet and the palms of the hands, but more often than not there are also available individually.
Psoriasis of the nails
Manifestations of Psoriasis of the nails most often, the change in the structure of the nail plate. In medical practice, the brand decided to Psoriasis in several ways.
- Syndrome Thimbles. The first symptoms of psoriasis on the nails can appear in the Form of the plate with small pits and grooves. Externally, the picture is very reminiscent of a thimble, hence the name.
- Onycholysis. Signs of Psoriasis in men and women in the development of this Form of distortion of the nail and the separation of the plate from the housing of the finger are in pain. The nail, there is a characteristic pink or yellow fringes.
- Onihomadez. The Manifestation of Psoriasis is basically similar to Onycholysis, but the process of separation of the plates is significantly faster. A special feature is the absence of the edge of the nail.
- Gemorragii. Such names have bleeding under the nail plate. This type, accompanied by cyanotic, and red spots under the plate. It comes due to the ruptured capillaries under the nail.
- Trahionihiya. Due to a change in the structure of the nail. The plate is the muddy, uneven, fragmented, and crebrescunt.
Psoriasis of the nails can act as a separate disease, but develop in comparison to other types of pathology.
Then you find out how the psoriasis in the development of pustules kind of disease. This type of disease is one of the severe forms. He is diagnosed very rarely and only in 1% of patients.
The pustular Psoriasis starts in the majority of cases, all of a sudden. On the body, pustules appear, filled with fluid. The disease develops quickly, pustules grow quickly, forming a rather extensive lesions.For pustular forms characteristic of such symptoms:
- Weakness, Malaise;
- can increase the body's temperature;
- swollen lymph nodes;
- Headaches and muscle pain;
- Depression and despondency.
Characteristics of psoriatic Arthritis
The first signs of Psoriasis can be in women and men with this type of pathology, in the Form of pain in the area of the affected joints, General weakness, feeling of malaise and despondency.
Psoriatic Arthritis is rare and most commonly is a consequence of the complications of other forms of pathology.
These diseases in the first phalanges of the toes, less often the larger joints and the spine.
The patient will notice severe pain, as well as the change of the shape of the joints and ligaments, which is also from the outside. Phalanges of the toes are less mobile, edematous, and curved.
Change in the symptoms depending on the stage of Psoriasis
Psoriasis, the beginning of may, depending on the type, has several stages. Each of them has its own characteristics and properties.In the medical practice of pathology is divided into three main phases:
- The progressive. Here in patients pronounced symptoms observed in the Form of itching, flaking, irritation, and soreness of the skin. In this stage, skin rashes appear on various parts of the body with great intensity.
- Stationary. For this stage is the completion of the formation of Plaques, and a certain dulling of symptoms. Itching and flaking are, as in the first Phase, but their power is significantly reduced.
- The Phase of the return to education. Symptoms are rare. Shell disappear completely, but the psoriatic Plaques start to brighten up. In this stage, the skin of the person is cleaned, however, remain such symptoms as age spots.
The duration of each phase can be customized for each patient. Positivity is dependent on the properties of the body, its immunity, and the nature of the disease.
Despite the fact that the Psoriasis has many types, the various symptoms that in the medical practice, however, there is a clear concept, suitable for all forms of the disease. The triad is the so-called Psoriasis.Psoriasis triad of the following symptoms:
The Appearance Of Stearin Spot
At the beginning of the disease is tightly protected shed by the appearance of spots. If you try to remove the shell easy to peel. Externally, the picture reminds stearic. Also worth noting is the increase in the intensity of spalling.
When you delete all of the scales on the body of the patient free red smooth surface. The film is very damaged, thin and light. In medical practice, this phenomenon is called the End of the Film.
The third stage, speaks his title. Drops of blood seen on the skin of the people after an accidental or artificial removal of the foil. Bloody thaw it in the whole Blaschke, with more intense at the edges.
Symptoms of psoriasis are very extensive. Symptomatology is dependent on the nature of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient. Timely treatment to the doctor and an early diagnosis can help to get rid of unwanted symptoms of the disease and possible complications.