Psoriasis is the most common dermatological lesions, which carry infectious character. Skin rash in this disease found on the legs, on the scalp and other parts of the body. For you also by a chronic course with frequent exacerbations and periods of Remission. Psoriasis on the feet occurs in many patients, and the main symptom is the formation of small spots with white or gray scales on the surface of the skin of the lower extremities. Pathology is not transmitted from Person to Person through viruses, as well as in close contact with the patient is possible.
The causes of psoriasis
According to statistics, the disease develops to the same extent as in men, and in women, with the age of the patient plays no significant role. But the true causes of psoriasis on legs and other areas of the human body, unknown to science, in spite of the many clinical trials that deal with this topic. Pathology is very difficult, therefore, the most important sources of their formation show not managed so far. But doctors have several risk factors, among which the most probable development of the disease Psoriasis.
- Frequent injuries to the skin of the feet, especially in the area of the Finger.
- Hereditary Predisposition.
- Changes in hormone levels.
- Frequent situations of Stress, Psycho-emotional stress.
- Infectious lesions of the organism.
- Intoxication Syndrome.
- Disorders of metabolism.
- Excessive dryness of the skin of the foot.
- Incorrect foot care, the use of substandard cosmetics.
- Disturbances in the activity of the endocrine system.
- Chemical and thermal burns.
- Excessive Hygiene.
- Alcohol poisoning.
- Varicose disease of the veins of the legs.
- Allergic Reactions.
- The weakening of the immune system of the body.
- Pathology of lipid metabolism.
- Prolonged intake of medicines.
There are often seasonal development of the disease. The causes of psoriasis, on the legs, depending on the season:
- Aggravation under the influence of UV-radiation in the summer psoriasis.
- Aggravation under the influence of Frost – Winter is psoriasis.
- Not seasonal or perennial Form of the disease, periods of Remission occurs without.
There are several types and forms of Psoriasis feet:
- Psoriasis vulgaris. It is the most common disease in the skin of the legs formed of silver or grey tiles that are combined with each other, forming large pockets of inflammation. The disease usually affects the feet, lower legs and knees.
- Generalized pustular Psoriasis is the most severe Form of the disease, also known as exudative Psoriasis, ankylosing Tsumbush. Charts education, the bubbles, the penetration of the infection occurs filled with red liquid, usually open, and at the risk of suppuration. This type of pathology usually affects the lower parts of the legs (feet, legs, the area of the knee).
- Palmoplantar pustulosis, in which the feet appear to be formation of pus, which is prone to widening and spreading. The main inconvenient time – it is a permanent mechanical damage of ulcers.
- Acrodermatitis – not transferable Form of psoriasis, and the toes, on the feet and other parts of the lower extremities. The disease can lead to detachment of the nail plate.
- Guttate Psoriasis often occurs as a result of a previous streptococcal infection. Characterized by skin rash punctate.
- Psoriatic arthropathy is an internal Form of the disease, which results in the defeat of the knee and hip joints, of the connective tissue. The main Symptom – swelling of the toes, in this disease, a high probability for immobilization and disability.
- Psoriasis flexor areas of the knees and hips.
When it comes to the breakdown on the clinical symptoms, psoriasis in:
- Vulgar or ordinary.
Signs and stages of the disease
Psoriasis on the soles of the feet and in other parts of the feet brings a lot of inconvenience, since cracking of the skin, which itches and itches, the limbs are swelling and pain. For the considered pathology characteristic is the frequent alternation of periods of Remission and relapse when all the symptoms subside first, and then again with renewed vigor.
The disease usually affects the following areas:
- Of The Heel.
- The Kneecaps.
The characteristic symptoms occur:
- In the initial phase of the symptoms of Psoriasis on the legs are low. In General, there are small pimples which later grow to peeling begins, covered with scales, and merge in the typical psoriatic Plaques.
- With the progression of the pathology progresses, the rapid spread of the rash, the development of the inflammatory process, accompanied by intense itching. Particularly active in skin rashes form in places where the integrity of the skin is injured. The earlier Plaques start heavily shelled. The most serious is psoriasis of the feet, as the skin in this area is constantly far exposed as a result of the mechanical action.
- In the stationary Phase, the disease progresses, but also, there is only an intense desquamation of the skin and itching.
- Regressive Phase characterized by the disappearance of rashes and pigmentation in the Epidermis in places of defeat.
To see the characteristics of the Psoriasis on legs and carefully consider the appropriate photo.
The qualified treatment of Psoriasis involves the implementation of a whole complex of therapeutic measures to reduce the pathological symptoms. Of great importance is a thorough Hygiene of the feet, the timely replacement of socks, disinfecting, and moisturizing the skin, but also choosing the right Shoe that does not press, is not the movements, not hinder, hurt.
For an exemplary scheme for the treatment of Psoriasis on the legs:
- External therapy, and the application of ointments, gels, and other local resources for the anti-inflammatory effect.
- Systemic therapy the use of medication in the interior. In General, fortifying agents, antihistamines, hormonal drugs, sedatives, vitamin complexes, cytotoxic drugs, etc. associated with immune
- National treatment is the use of natural remedies to reduce the symptoms of Psoriasis.
- Physical therapy – photo therapy, Laser irradiation, cryotherapy, and others.
- Compliance with medical nutrition.
For the elimination of the psoriasis on the soles of the feet and in other parts of the leg physiotherapy is recommended as an adjunct to complex therapy. But you can not in the acute Phase, physical therapy is shown only in the stationary Phase of the disease and during Remission.
The most effective method:
- Electric sleep.
- The Magnetic Field Therapy.
- The Laser Therapy.
- Ultrasonic Treatment.
- Laser photo chemotherapy.
It is the proper care for your feet is very important, the affected with Psoriasis. The skin in this disease, regular hydration and nutrition it needs, especially after the hygiene procedures.
In order to increase the therapeutic effect of the drug treatment, you have several people recipes to reduce inflammation and the prevention of the spread of the rash to reduce itching and painful sensations:
- Ointment made from Propolis and melted Butter.
- The crushed celandine in the mix with Vaseline.
- Ointment made from Propolis, Vitamin A, and warm Butter.
- A mixture of honey and Glycerin.
- The mixture of medical solidol, bees, honey, and a children's cream.
- The blend of salicylic acid, birch tar, and castor oil.
- Juice of celandine.
- Poultice from raw potatoes.
- Tea tree oil with essential extracts of lavender, rosemary, almond.
- The mixture of the juice of Kalanchoe, honey and eucalyptus oil.
- Compress with Apple cider vinegar.
You treat the psoriasis and from the outside and from the inside, observance of all medical recommendations on the admission of drugs. Not less important is nutrition, which includes an exception from the ration of sweets, meats, alcohol and other unhealthy food. Recommended increased consumption of dairy products and plant foods.