Psoriasis is the most common type of chronic dermatosis. It is a complex disease that different and have different origins. In most cases, the psoriasis is considered to be a hazardous to the human life-disease. But there is information about the fatal outcome of this disease in connection with his wrong treatment.
The person may be ill at the same time, several forms of Psoriasis.
Who is at risk for developing?
Psoriasis may age in people of any and sex.
Children in infants the first signs of the psoriasis manifests itself in the inguinal folds and resemble potnick.
In adults, psoriasis can start usually in two different ways:
- Small papules tightly in the handle. You can to the palms of the hand, the elbow, and more rarely on the knee and ankle. If it is itching and painful to the touch, then it is real signs of Psoriasis, and not just annoying. With these symptoms you must immediately consult a doctor, as the club escalate papules quickly in the Plaque. And they are very difficult to cure. The location of the lesion causes severe itching and discomfort.
- A red spot appeared to be round shape. For these rashes due to the presence of large amounts of available scales white. In the course of the development of the disease these rashes thicken and condense, but also always convex. Data rashes, psoriatic Plaques to form. In appearance they resemble a drop of light-weight candles, solidified on the skin.
The first signs of the disease
The beginning of the end of the psoriasis manifests itself in the formation of papules, the small size of the scaly nodules. They have a dark pink color, feel tight, on the surface of the skin a little.
The first signs of psoriasis dry skin rash on areas of the body that may be exposed to the most friction, and the skin at these points. These are the places:
- Palm of the hand or elbow;
- under the knees;
- Lower leg;
- the side pieces of the loin;
- inguinal crease;
- hairy part of the head.
The location of the rash depends on the Form of the disease.
The first Phase of the Psoriasis on the skin barely noticeable and not uncomfortable for the patient. However, the early treatment you can avoid the severe forms of these diseases, in which the defeat of the nails of hands and feet, mucous membranes, surfaces and joints of the people.
Characteristic of Psoriasis is a distinctive characteristic:
- "The effect of Stearin spot". In the implementation of Plaque-scraping to peel the small, transparent scales easily.
- "The effect of the terminal Film". If the scales remove the skin at this place is thin, shiny and also red.
- "The effect of bloody dew". After the scrape on the skin, small droplets of blood.
The Manifestation of Psoriasis may be due to the change in the stratification and Polish.
Types of psoriasis
A uniform classification of this disease is not yet developed, but they give him the most important species in keeping with the character of the rash.
The first type – pustulezny, it is by the spread of the skin rash over the entire surface of the skin. Such includes species such as:
- Simple (vulgar) or otherwise ordinary, it is the most common among all types of Psoriasis. Usually occurs in a stable chronic Form.
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis is always in a severe Form, without the skin. Can provoke other life-threatening disease.
The second main type of Psoriasis – pustular. He is characterized by the formation of papules, and those formations, such as pustules. They are blisters on the skin, in the interior of the serological liquid. This way, the spread of diseases such as over the entire surface of the body, as well as on the specific plot of land, usually on the hands and feet.
Arrange the following types of pustules Psoriasis:
- Persistent academica (psoriasis soles and palms);
- palmoplantar type Barbera (chronic pustulosis gliedmaen);
- generalized Psoriasis background Combucha;
- psoriatic Impetigo herpetiformis;
- annular erythema;
- annular a kind of pustules Psoriasis.
In this classification, not included, but available for Psoriasis, the following forms of this disease include:
- seborrheic-sicut Psoriasis occurs on the scalp, the skin gets a yellowish tinge to the inflammation process;
- Reverse on the surfaces of the bends and folds of the skin;
The basic theory of the development of the disease
The scientists still have no clear answer to the question, what is psoriasis appears.
In accordance with the immune theory, the reason for the emergence of psoriasis disorders of the human immune system. That is, the immune system reacts to the cells of the skin as aggressors and starts a fight with you. This theory is also confirmed by the fact that the first signs of psoriasis often arise against the background of various diseases of infectious origin, such as Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, etc.
The second theory of the origin of Psoriasis genetic. Then there are genes, people prone to the Manifestation of Psoriasis.
Endocrine theory holds that the impetus for the Manifestation of the disease is an abnormal hormone levels. The necessary level of hormones controls the normal process of cell division of the skin. And when the hormones too little or too much, then the cells of the skin begin increasingly to share, of what psoriasis appears. For this theory is the fact that often the psoriasis can occur during hormonal changes in the body, such as pregnancy, Menstruation or ovulation. But the scientists are not yet a hormone can detect, and is responsible for the Manifestation of the first symptoms of the Psoriasis and its further development.
The proponents of the neurogenic theories suggest that the disease is caused by mental and emotional Stress and overexertion. Vasomotor neurosis causes narrowing of the blood vessels, leading to a reduction in the blood supply to the skin.
The violation of the metabolism in the body can also be a reason for the emergence of psoriasis. It has been observed that in people suffering from psoriasis, increased cholesterol, reduced body temperature, there is a lack of vitamins, trace elements, carbohydrates in the body.
Causes of psoriasis
So, summing up all the above, you can understand what the occurrence of the disease in everyday life can trigger:
- Stress, emotional and physical overload;
- Diseases of infectious origin;
- Changes in the hormone system;
- various skin damage such as frostbite, burns, or injuries;
- Drugs, for example antibiotics, immune-stimulants, vitamins, etc.;
- unbalanced diet, alcohol abuse;
- abrupt climate change;
- other skin diseases.
Even not try to heal Psoriasis, but first and foremost, they embark on the recording to the skin doctor. The disease needs to be treated comprehensively with the use of external resources, the introduction of the injection and application of instrumental methods of treatment.
The disease requires a treatment, because in the course of time without treatment tiles cover all the major areas of the body. Critical stage of the disease reached 3-4 years after the appearance and causing irreversible consequences, such as psoriatic Arthritis (inflammation of joints) or erythroderma (severe skin lesions).
For external treatment and care, they use Shampoos, ointments, creams, gels. The most effective medication:
- Means on a hormonal Basis;
- Drugs on the Basis of products of the oil processing;
- Ointments with solidum caput or fats;
- Creams with mustard filled.
Certain drugs addictive can develop, therefore, the duration of the application must be limited.
Medicines for oral administration
Medicines to help heal not only psoriasis, but also improve the functioning of the internal organs. The list of medications, the patient's Psoriasis assign the recording to the dermatologist:
- immunomodulatory drugs;
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- hepatoprotectors, as well as enzymes.
In General, drugs used to taking non-prescribed, only after local therapy brought the desired result. Most of the drugs have cause contraindications and side effects so that you drink should be prescribed by a doctor and exactly to the Regime and dose of intake.
Non-drug procedure for the treatment of Psoriasis
Among them there are the following possibilities:
- Laser, magnetic, and electro-therapy;
- PUVA therapy;
- X-Ray Irradiation;
- The Laser Treatment.
How can you take yourself out of the psoriasis?
This disease can recur, D. H., mori descendit to flare up again. Here are the simple rules of prevention:
- physical and emotional relaxation;
- body care cream for the skin with healing properties either neutral;
- a good balanced diet;
- protect from injury, burns and the like;
- Medicines apply according to the instructions and doctor's prescription;
- for the treatment of infectious diseases.
This Psoriasis for a long time can go into Remission and not bother the people.