Psoriasis is a chronic disease of the skin, the infectious character. It usually occurs after 30 years and affects people regardless of their gender. Today, there are several varieties of this disease, its specific symptoms and the nature of the flow. Plantar Psoriasis is one of the most striking of your shape is sufficiently wide symptoms.
Physiology of the development of the disease
Psoriasis is a common disease that are diagnosed every year a large number of people. A similar pattern is distinguished by the diversity of the forms of the disease due to their structure and character. Palmar-plantar variant is one of the most commonly diagnosed among all the others. On you up to 25% of cases are dispensed with, and the course by the appearance of papular rash of reddish-silvery hue, that affects only the plantar forefoot, and the palm of your hand.
Education and the development of the disease accompanied by Proliferation of the Epidermis and roughening of the upper layers of the skin, hyperkeratosis. Such properties lead to the formation of corns, which provide increased sensitivity and to be able to many of the unpleasant sensations. They usually have a round or oval shape and a kind of tile are covered with small bright scales.
The main reasons for the activation of auto-immune properties of the organism
Plantar Psoriasis can develop as a result of variety of factors such as external and internal properties. In some cases, the symptoms of the disease is manifested as a result of the violation of metabolic processes in the body, while others develop as a reaction to certain stimuli.
Exacerbation of the disease not only delivers serious discomfort, but leads to a disturbance of the emotional state of the people, which inevitably impacts on his health, and the effectiveness of the treatment.
Most commonly used as a catalyst for the development of the disease the following factors:
- the use of chemical agents;
- Contact with aggressive toxic substances;
- the transmitted streptococcal infection;
- systematic stress;
- hormonal disorders;
- bad habits;
- Eating disorders.
The above-mentioned factors do not necessarily lead to the development of plantar Psoriasis, however, your whole increases the probability of formation in a few times. The most important prerequisite for the development of the pathological process is the suppression of immune properties of the organism, making it not react completely to stimuli of various kinds.
The forms of the disease, and your property
Plantar Psoriasis has several forms, not only the structure of the phenomena, but the General character of the disease. They look as follows:
- vulgar Psoriasis;
- vesicular-pustular inflammation.
Similar types of diseases most commonly diagnosed and have many differences from each other.
Vulgar kind of plantar Psoriasis is, as usual, and by the appearance of dense lesions with distinct boundaries. You have the correct round shape and are on a level with the surface of the skin.
After his appearance neoplasms can be represented in two States: in the Form of Plaques, consisting of depilatus epithelium, or papules, the formed particles from the skin. On the basis of the structure of the phenomena, the second name of this Form of psoriasis blotchy sounds like papular—.
The surface of the growths covered by a silvery-white Plaques, consisting of skin exfoliated. A characteristic feature of this strain plantar Psoriasis not only serves to desquamation of the epithelium, but also its poor separation. In turn, attempts to affected skin to tear off posts lead to injuries of tissue and the formation of wounds.
Vulgar Psoriasis is able to develop, such as on the sole of the foot and move to the edge of the sole. The development of the disease is accompanied by Infiltration and more pronounced keratozom, promote the formation of cracks. In some cases, you can reach the lower, more sensitive, epithelial layers, caused pain, and infection leads to pus tissue.
vesicular-pustular inflammation, which is also called Psoriasis Barbera, by the formation of pustules. They are small bumps filled on the surface of the skin and pus. Similar symptoms accompanied by an Infiltration of the tissues, which leads to a broadening of inflammation.
Psoriasis Barbera.on the entire surface of the foot, but most frequently it develops on the fingers, the beat of soft parts, and is observed on the arch of the foot
vesicular-pustular Psoriasis causes only local complaints in the areas of development of ulcers, and is characterized by the development of recurrent phenomena. Over time, the pustules to burst out, to their contents, to the place of their localization to dry up, and with a specific crust.
Symptoms of the disease
Symptoms of plantar Psoriasis is diverse, the main Symptom of skin rashes. On the basis of the shape and intensity of the disease, there are other symptoms that are able to deliver significant discomfort. They look as follows:
- the formation of cracks;
- Feeling of tension of the skin;
- Pain when walking;
- you can change the appearance of the epithelium;
- the defeat of the nail;
- the formation of the characteristic crusts.
Such signs are beginning to see and describe the intensity of the development of the disease. Their formation is due to the appearance of Plaques, which gradually grow and affects all the major areas of the skin. Disregard of the primary features leads to the development of other symptoms, provides not only extreme discomfort but also the influence on the emotional state of the people.
The role of drug treatment in overcoming the problems
The treatment of plantar psoriasis is quite long and involves the use of an integrated approach. The emergence of the primary symptoms of the disease serves as a Signal for immediate treatment to a doctor. Only he determined on the basis of a visual inspection, the disease is the development of Plaques and the results of the necessary analyses on the composition of the therapies and also medicines. Overall, the treatment of plantar psoriasis is conditionally divided into two categories:
- System software;
- Exterior mirror.
System method implies a schematic treatment of the symptoms of the disease with the help of drugs and other means. His goal is a reduction in uncontrolled cell division, the formation of foci of hyperkeratosis and a decrease in the activity of autoimmune processes in the body. In the composition of the similar in the direction of, for example, the following medicines can:
- Cytostatic drugs, which reduce the uncontrolled cell growth and cell division.
- Retinoids used in the diagnosis of severe forms of Psoriasis and aim at the neutralization of the negative symptoms.
- Cyclosporine ICI, rich in immunosuppressive components, which show a high efficiency in the neutralization of pustular forms of inflammation.
In addition to the above-mentioned drugs, the composition of the systemic therapy can be medium, other chemical agents or phototherapy. But her appointment is only in extreme cases when the treatment showed no positive dynamics.
Local treatment of plantar psoriasis is based on external application of various drugs. The purpose of this procedure is used for the suppression of the inflammatory process, the reduction of the negative symptoms of the disease and restore the skin. On the basis of the objectives, the local therapy with the following Tools:
- Corticosteroids, hormonal medications, and good possess anti-inflammatory properties. The use of such means accelerates the Regeneration of tissue, and partially car blocking immune effects.
- Zinc and salicylic acid ointments reduce ulcers, the intensity of the inflammatory process and dried. As a result of the softening and drying you tire faster and cicatrize.
Components of drug exposure selected on the basis of symptoms of the disease and the degree of their development. Certain medications prescribe the doctor, and each is itself prohibited treatment, with regard to the possible aggravation of the Situation.
The composition and the effectiveness of the Folk-techniques
You can increase the positive effect of the basic treatment with the help of traditional medicine. Similar methods are well tolerated, and its use rarely leads to the formation of side effects. Often traditional remedies are prescribe by the doctor himself as a complement to medical treatment. In General, the local treatment in the category, and can be represented in the following ways:
The use of baths with herbs has a positive influence, a contribution to neutralizing the symptoms. Good effect to bring such means as two-tooth, chamomile, celandine and St. John's wort. They have anti-inflammatory, dries and antiseptic effect on the tiles, apply them in the Form of broth, in which the affected foot. The need to dry the total duration of the proceedings not more than 15 minutes, and after the end of the legs, of course.
Ointments another tool in the external therapy. They are with their hands, and their effectiveness in relation to the symptoms of the disease is at a fairly high level. The most popular of them are as follows:
- Tar mixed with birch kidneys in the proportions 1:1, and is a common cooking oil. All components are thoroughly mixed, and the finished ointment you need to apply a thin layer to the inflammation.
- Boiled egg yolk is good crushed and heated in the pan, without the addition of additional substances. Date, is in the processing of the oil into a separate container and is used for the treatment of Plaques or papules.
The treatment of plantar Psoriasis lotions is also based on the use of a decoction of herbs that have a soothing and disinfecting properties. Some of the recipes of their formation look like this:
- Taken Valerian root, series, chamomile, St. John's wort in equal proportions. Thereafter, the whole mixture is poured boiling water and infuse for 2-3 hours. In the cooled Form of an Infusion, applied on a gauze piece is fixed, and with the help of the Bandage on the top of the hearth of inflammation.
- Combines licorice, two tooth, Oregano and celandine in the proportions 1:1. Further, the mixture of a glass of poured water and put on fire, where they are brought up to a boil and cook for 15-20 minutes. The broth for the preparation of lotions, and you save need it, in a dark cool place.
People's techniques are able to accelerate the treatment of plantar Psoriasis, but they are only support and not primary therapy can replace.
Diet for plantar Psoriasis
Between diet and the development of Psoriasis there is a certain connection. On the basis of diet for Psoriasis focuses on reducing the overall load on the body. It is based on the principles of proper nutrition and to stabilize to within metabolic processes. This diet is based on the following principles:
- a full exception of alcohol;
- smaller meals 5-6 times a day;
- the refusal, fried, spicy foods, and meat products;
- Reducing the use of salt;
- an exception to canned food, ready meals, potato chips and other foods, the harmful additives;
- the rejection of citrus fruits and other fruits that your work allergenic load on the body;
- The exclusion of fast carbohydrates, and saturated fatty acids;
- Inclusion in the diet of various grain products and cereals;
- the daily consumption of dairy products.
The use of these principles will not only help reduce the burden on the body, but contributes to the strengthening of the body and the normalization of its work. What a extremely important factors in the fight with all sorts of auto-immune diseases and plantar Psoriasis including.
The role of prevention in the fight against plantar Psoriasis is difficult to overestimate. The purpose of such events is used for the prevention of the re-development of the disease and its orientation, everyone decides for himself.
The normalization of the diet is a step in the right direction, which significantly reduces the risk of re-development of the symptoms of the disease and normalizes the activity of the organism as a whole. In addition, good nutrition promotes weight loss, that also serves as a positive factor.
An active lifestyle and exercise not only make the human body stronger in physical terms, but also in relation to different types of disease-causing viruses and bacteria. In the result of the correct and complete use of the immune system, the development of such disorders, such as plantar Psoriasis, is impossible.